Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sauvie Island Alan needs help with a ladder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
KenB

Since 10 Sep 2019
21 Posts

PostWed Jul 31, 24 11:58 am    Sauvie Island Alan needs help with a ladder Reply with quote

Sauvie Island Alan needs help with a ladder to reinstall the wind sensor for the sweet wind webpage (http://107.174.172.150). Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? I'd be happy to help out.

Alz

Since 04 Aug 2015
37 Posts

PostThu Aug 01, 24 9:06 am     Reply with quote

I'm hoping to get the sensor back up today if it looks like Sauvie will have enough wind to make it worth the trip out there. The last time we worked on the sensor I carried the ladder down the beach myself and kind of messed up my wrists a bit. I'm not as young as I used to be Crying or Very sad so I'm going avoid doing stuff like that.

So if you see me or the sensor sitting on the beach at Sauvie in the next couple of days, let me know you're up for helping with the ladder and we'll get that wind sensor back up.

thanks.

Alan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: